The Bluebird Bed & Breakfast will attract bluebirds and they will adopt your yard as their home. In the south they will remain all year round. In the Northeast the Bluebirds will migrate in the winter but many will return to their home in the spring. Because bluebirds are cavity nesters, the front of the house has been adapted to resemble a woodpecker hole.
• The Fly-through feeder attracts widest variety of birds
• The feed tray also acts as a squirrel proof baffle
• You can offer a wild bird smorgasbord by feeding dried and live meal worms, and hearts of sunflowers.
• The clear view dome keeps seed dry from rain and snow
• The system can be mounted in the yard or on the back porch.
This video shows that wild birds and Bluebirds are attracted to the feeder and the bluebirds are checking out their new home.